Thursday, June 13, 2019

And so it begins...

The time has arrived to launch my plan to become a serious, and more well-published, author. It is a sincere desire I've held and contemplated for quite some time, although I always felt that it would be impractical for me to devote the time necessary to do it well. However, having now transitioned into semi-retired life after 30 years on Active Duty, I believe I am ready to make a go of it.

The first steps, thus far, have been to decide on a name for my new LLC along with designing and creating a logo, to begin building a new website, and to start a journal where I can record the process and progress associated with this endeavor.

Next up will be a thorough search for many more opportunities to submit my work for consideration while I  further develop my craft, which will include continued participation in activities such as the local Connect & Heal Poetry Workshops and Open Mic events.